Assets. We are all assets and have something to give to the community.
Reciprocity. Individuals, families, and communities are empowered when everyone gives and everyone receives. We all need each other.
Redefining Work. Work needs to be redefined to include all the efforts and skills that contribute to a society, including such services as care giving and volunteer work of all kinds that do not show up when calculating gross domestic product. Time Banks recognize and reward that work.
Social Networks. Individuals and families who are actively engaged in networks of caring and support build communities of strength and trust.
Respect. Every human being matters. We respect people where they are in the moment and recognize that everyone has value.
Our Executive Board
- Cynthia Harwood, President & Facilitator
- Darrell Weingard, Vice President
- Larry Lemser, Secretary
- Virgil Turner, Treasurer
- Diana Wilson, Grant Writer
- Darlene Cavallara, Events & Youth Outreach Coordinator
- Abbie Brewer, Marketing & Administrative Assistant